BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 06, 2008

A Wedding Shower

I went to a friend's wedding shower last night. It was really nice to see all my former classmates again. Well, ok, not all, but quite a few. Unfortunatlely, I won't be able to make it to this girls wedding, since it's in Lakewood. Too many logisitcs which I would not be able to deal with. It was all good though. We talked, played a game (Mad Lib, it was really funny) and watched the girl open her gifts. Nothing really unusual, just stuff, mainly for the kitchen. Baking pans, salad spinner, plates, glasses...And I have another wedding shower coming up, for another classmate that I wasn't even aware that she was engaged. Or if I did know, I forgot. Whatever, it was fun, and I look forward to the next one.

1 comments:

curtis03 Lewis said...

I am planning my best friend’s surprise bridal shower at one of New York wedding venues. Want to make her day best and memorable so just want to know amazing d├ęcor ideas for the day. Hope will get success in this.