Friday, August 28, 2009
So how about you? The next time you're out and walking, you might want to watch...pack? Or herd?
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
A few years ago, a Broward cop was shot and killed. The police response? They put out a reward of $200,000 for any information regarding the possible suspect, last seen driving away in a white car. They still have not found the cop killer.
Several weeks after the incident with the Broward cop killer, a Miami cop was accidentally shot. BIG difference. The police were all over it, they shook down the community, practically shut down the neighborhood were the shooting took place, and by the end of the day, the cop killer was dead in a shoot out.
The lesson? Don't mess with Miami cops, but Broward cops have their hands tied by bureaucracy (stupidity).
It can buy a House
But not a Home
It can buy a Bed
But not Sleep
It can buy a Clock
But not Time
It can buy you a Book
But not Knowledge
It can buy you a Position
But not Respect
It can buy you Medicine
But not Health
It can buy you Blood
But not Life
So you see money isn't everything.
And it often causes pain and suffering.
I tell you this because I am your Friend,and as your Friend I want to take away your pain and suffering! So send me all your money and I will suffer for you!
Cash only please
Monday, August 17, 2009
Saturday, August 08, 2009
Thursday, August 06, 2009
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Add: I found the rest of the lizard...
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Edit: Written at almost 4 am, I'm not sure how much sense this makes, I'll fix it up when I can make sense of it.
Sunday, August 02, 2009
Ok, most of this everyone who reads my blog probably already knows, but whatever. Here goes, in no specific order:
1. Animals! Or at least the cute furry ones. (This includes my pets)
2. Dragons! Actually most mythical creatures, but my love of dragons is probably the most obvious.
3. My family - despite the fact that they tend to drive me up the wall at times.
4. Reading - fantasy mainly, though I've read almost every other genre. Except for horror, that I refuse to read.
5. Feeling the changing of seasons (one thing that I miss by living in Florida)
6. Sitting and talking with good friends - who know me inside and out the same as I do them.
7. Meeting new people and learning new things!
Who to tag?
Jacob Da Jew, Mike in Midwood, SuperRaizy, Material Maidel, Child Ish, Frum College Girl