Friday, June 05, 2009

Driving in the Rain

I took this video while driving (holding the video camera to the side while I payed attention to the road, don't think of it too much or it will just scare you.) I had the radio on while driving, and it was pouring, there are parts of the video that sound like interference but that was just the rain coming down on the car. Bit of a long video, but I think it will give a good idea for those who have never driven in Florida rain before. For those who have, it will just bring back wonderful memories I'm sure.

3 comments:

NotaGeek! said...

Multitasking at it's best....

We get that rain in Brooklyn too, it's been raining all week here...
Oh, and in NY you would of gotten ticketed really fast for holding a cell phone...

MAK said...

Well it's always gorgeous in the morning; then thundering and raining all afternoon. If you watch the video you can also see blue sky up ahead.
And it wasn't a cell phone I videoed it with, it was my camera.
But yeah, no laws down here about not using cell phones while driving. I've seen cops on cell phones while driving...

NotaGeek! said...

My bad... I assumed it was a cell...