Sunday, June 07, 2009

Subconcsious Dreams

I believe my subconscious is trying to tell me something though I'm not entirely clear on what...
I've had the secind dream in 2 nights about saving the world. Which means I either have a hero?heroine complex or or that I think that the world is in serious need of some saving. Or possibly both.
What I KNOW my subconscious is telling me is that Diet Pepsi is evil....since apparently it had an evil prescence trapped in a bottle. Clearly I need some intervention either way.

5 comments:

Originally From Brooklyn said...

Nice new header. As for your intervention, Maybe the world really needs you to save it and it just doesnt know it yet.

Ookamikun said...

Or, it could be too much Heroes. ;-)

MAK said...

Child Ish - thanks, and if the world needs some saving by me, then it's in serious trouble.

Moshe - well, nice theory, but I've never seen Heroes. Does look like the kind of show I'd enjoy however.

Ookamikun said...

Well, we watched the first season and that was that. Too meh.

Maybe you have a moshiach complex?

Mikeinmidwood said...

I always wanted that dream, instead i get dreams of waking up late, what does that mean?