Monday, June 22, 2009

Yet Another Odd Dream

Lately I hadn't been remembering my dreams as much, but this past shabbos, I had one that acutally stuck with me when I awoke. What exactly prompted this dream I have not the faintest idea, but it's a dream I kinda liked because it involved beating bad guys, and we all know how much I love to do that. Anyways, here's the dream.

I'm standing in the middle of an airforce base next to an airplane hangar, and a large guy stumbles out, holding onto something, he gives me this kind of bleary grin, like he's wondering what I'm doing there. I tell him that I'm an emotions wizard, and I get my power from people's emotions. (for some reason I feel the need to explain this to every person I stand near in my dream.) He shrugs, and asks me if I want some weed, I tell him no, he gets high and very happy and I get the power from his emotions. Apparently, I figure out after meeting a few people, it doesn't matter what KIND of emotions, I get power from any equally. Anyways, I transport myself to this little bazaar, with camels, and a guy who wants my power (of course). And apparently camels have emotions too, so I was able to get power from them. Suddenly there was a horde of zombies coming to attack, and I found out zombies have emotions too, which gave me the power I needed to destroy them.

I seriously wish I could interpret my dreams sometimes.

2 comments:

Ookamikun said...

That sounds fun. Mine, last night, was about getting a job as an actor, don't remember which show though.

Originally From Brooklyn said...

Cool dream. One question, How can you kill the zombies if you are drawing power from them being alive? ;)