Monday, July 21, 2008

Home Sweet Home

It's good to be home again, and life resumes. Right after I got home, my mother asked me to go get her sheitals from local sheitel macher, and drop off her other sheitals to be cleaned. This morning, I was supposed to go to class, but my car battery died on me. So I had to get it replaced, and by the time that was finished, class was already over. So I went and ran some errands instead. Life just keeps going.and going, and going and going...(cue energizer bunny)
A couple of funny things happened to me over vacation. On...Thursday, I think it was, my mother calls me up and squeals, "Angelina had the babies!!" I'm thinking, "Angelina who? I don't know any Angelina...." Then it dawned on me. Of course, my mother was excited over Angelina Jolie giving birth. Why? I have no idea, that's just the way my mother is. So I tell her I have some exciting news of my own. I got into the University I had applied to two weeks prior. I asked her how that compared to Angelina's giving birth. "Close." she said. I laughed. Yet more proof that my family is a nut house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hillarious ur mum sounds like a character lol