Thursday, November 12, 2015

It's been so long I don't even know where to begin....
Well, how about the fact that I have a computer? Josh got me a new one for channukah, and after over a year or more without one, I gottta say, it's nice having a keyboard again! What happened to my old computer you ask? Um...let's just say my klutz skills managed to make themselves apparent once again whilst I was attempting to clear our table. I managed to spill an almost full cup of water all over the keyboard of the laptop. So that was the end of that. We debated whether I actually needed a new computer, and came to the conclusion that since I had a smartphone (and a tablet) another computer wasn't exactly needed. I could always use our desktop in the backroom or my husband's laptop. So that worked...and then we moved YE to the backroom and my husband needs to take his computer to work. So a new computer for me. Hooray!

I'm also looking for a job, preferably working from home as a writer, editor, whatever...so hopefully I'll be posting more and trying to bulk up on my writing and get this writer's block out of the way. That's all for now, gotta go pick up YE from school.

No comments: