Monday, November 19, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Sara Rutti to put up seven weird or personal things about myself. First, as per usual the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list thier names and link to them.

4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.



Alrighty, here I go, some really random and werd facts about me:

1. When I was little, I used to pray every night that my mother would suddenly not be allergic to cats anymore, and that when I grew up, I'd have a houseful of cats. Now, all 3 cats that I own, my mother is not allergic to, (actually, one ofthe cats is allergic to my mother, though that doesn't stop the cat from sleeping on her bed) and I'd say my house is full of cats, wouldn't you?

2. My favorite animal (real animal, not imaginary) is the tiger, specifically the Siberian Tiger. My other favorite animal is the wolf.

3. The first Broadway show I ever saw was Josef and the Technicolor Dreamcoat. I had the playbill for it for years, and I might still have it, somewhere in my closet.

4. My favorite color is blue. My car is blue, my pocketbook is blue, my room is blue/green, most of my clothes are blue, my eyes are blue...I like blue, you get it.

5. I wanted to be a teacher since 10th grade, took one course in education, and tutored a second grader, and realized that I am not cut out for teaching.

6. I love to collect stuffed, glass and plastic animals. (No big surprise there.)

7. I have a lot of odd dreams, and believe me, I mean ODD, as a friend of mine once said, odd fro me, would be a normal dream. I remember a lot of my dreams and I write them down in my dream journal.

Ok, got that done with, and now I tag: Jacob , come running, lakewood schmuck, bad4shidduchim ,halfshared, Brooklyn wolf, NJG

2 comments:

Bad4shidduchim(in exile) said...

Hm. I've never played blog tag before. Interesting idea.

BrooklynWolf said...

Thanks for the tag, but I only recently responded to a similar tag (this time for eight items -- and I did it twice!).

8 Things

A Bonus 8

I'm afraid I may have run out of interesting things about me for now.

The Wolf